Life doesn’t always go to plan, but the sooner you seek help, the sooner you will get back on track.
If you find you are worrying about money, managing your debt or the rising cost of living and energy prices, you really aren’t alone.
Please don't be tempted to ignore the problem and hope it just goes away - it won’t! Whatever help you need, you can find it here.
Want to keep on top of your credit card payments?
If you have Online Services or the MBNA Mobile App, you can make a payment, manage your Direct Debit or check any repayment plans you have with us.
Log in to your online account to get help.
- Log in to Online Services or the app
- If you’re using the app tap the three dot ‘More’ button or use the search bar to find 'Need help with your debt or payments?'. If you're using Online Services, click 'Need help with your debt or payments?' on the account menu
- Get support with a repayment plan and money management tips
Help with credit, loans and debt
Know where you stand with MBNA
Sign up for ‘Your Credit Score’. We’ve partnered with TransUnion to provide you with access to your credit score. It’s free to use and won’t hurt your credit file.
- Receive an updated credit score every 28 days.
- See what you’re doing well.
- Understand what you can do to help improve your score.
- Find out how your score compares to the UK average.
Free independent help and advice
Access financial support and guidance from free independent organisations or your government.
Find out if you can get support to claim a range of benefits and housing options that you may be eligible for.
To use the MBNA Mobile App you need to have a valid phone number registered to your account. You can either use your Online Services details to log in or you can register for the first time in the app. Our app is available to iOS and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Device registration required. The app doesn't work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Terms and conditions apply.