Help pay for your big day with a wedding loan.
Benefits of a wedding loan
Planning a wedding can be demanding enough, without worrying about how to cover the costs. An affordable way to manage everything could be an MBNA Personal loan. A wedding loan can help you stay on budget, spread the cost and have the confidence to make your dream day a reality.
You choose the loan amount and how long you want to borrow for. With fixed monthly payments you’ll always know where you stand.
3.1% APR representative for loans of £7,500 to £15,000 over 1 to 5 years. The maximum APR you could be offered is 29.9% APR. Other amounts and terms are available at different rates.
Top tips for planning your perfect day:
Of course we wouldn’t suggest you borrow more than you really need to, so when planning the day you could:
- Limit guests to those you really want to celebrate with.
- Shop around for a venue and caterer which suits your budget (no-one said you can’t haggle). Consider local firms as well as bigger ones.
- Get crafty to add a personal touch to decorations. You could even bake your own cake.
- Get married off-peak or out of season to keep costs down.
Apply for a wedding loan
As with any loan, when you apply we'll need to make checks about your personal situation. This will affect our decision whether to offer you a loan, the amount we’ll lend you and the interest rate we offer.
How it works when you apply for a loan with us:
- You can apply for between £1,000 and £25,000.
- Choose to make your monthly repayments over 1 to 7 years.
- It takes about 10 minutes to apply online and get a decision
- If you’re approved, you should have the money in your chosen account within 5 working days.
If you borrow £10,000 over 5 years at an annual interest rate of 3.06% (fixed), you will make 60 monthly repayments of £179.94. The total amount payable will be £10,796.40. Representative APR of 3.1% (fixed).
The representative APR applies to loans of £7,500 to £15,000 over 1 to 5 years. Other terms and loan amounts are available at different rates. The maximum APR you could be offered is 29.9% APR.
The representative APR is the rate that at least 51% of people are expected to receive when taking out a loan within the stated amount and term range.