What are you looking to do today?

Amend your policy using Online Services

If you have a credit card or loan with us and are registered for Online Services, you can log in at any time to make changes to your policy, manage your payments and amend your renewal preferences. If you are not registered for our Internet Banking and you want to amend your policy or manage your payments, please call us.

Learn more                                        Log in

Urgent Claims

Facing an emergency? Get immediate assistance when you need it most with our 24/7 support.

Out of hours claims

If your home suddenly becomes unfit to live in, due to a fire or flood for example, you can call us to make an urgent claim regardless of what time it is.


Call us This opens in the same tab

Home Emergency Customers

If you're a Home Emergency customer and need help right now, call Allianz Assistance on 0345 641 9796 within 48 hours of discovering your emergency. Your claim will be declined if your emergency is not reported within this time.

Opening hours: 24-hours a day.

Thinking about leaving us?

There may be something we can do to help if you are concerned about the cost of your cover, the type of cover you have or if you're moving home.

Worried about paying for your policy?

We may be able to help.

Please get in touch with us to see how we can help. We'll review your policy and look at how we can best support you.


Call us This opens in the same tab

Policy not covering what you need?

We may be able to change your cover and update your premium.

Call us This opens in the same tab

Moving home?

Whether you want to get a new home insurance quote or cancel your policy, we’ll make sure you get it sorted.

If you’re moving home but want to keep your existing policy, you’ll just need to call us to change the address on your policy.


Call us This opens in the same tab

Thinking about cancelling?

Tell us why and we may be able to help. If that's not enough, you can still cancel your policy online. You'll need your policy number and the postcode of the insured property.

Tell us why


Cancel your policy This opens in the same tab
Person holding a cup

Accessibility and disability support

Supporting you with help and guidance to suit your needs.


Learn more about our support


Change in personal circumstances or life events

We’re here for the ups, the downs and everything in between.


Let us know about future changes

If something is going to change that might affect your policy, you’ll need to get in touch to tell us beforehand. This might include:

  • changing your address
  • having building work done on your home that will cost more than £75,000
  • leaving your home empty for 60 days in a row or longer.
Call us This opens in a new tab

Appoint someone else to manage your policy

If you need someone you trust to manage your policy, or would like to support someone else, we are here to help.

You can also call us and let someone you trust talk to us on your behalf.

Appoint someone else This opens in a new tab


By your side when it matters to help you deal with the practical aspects if the policy holder has died. 

Let us know This opens in a new tab

FAQs & Common queries

Here are some of the most common questions people have when they want to manage their policy.