Compare our home insurance
Check out our at a glance view of our two levels of cover.
Our levels of cover
Use this handy table to compare our two levels of cover. Our policy documents tell you more about what is and isn’t covered. Keep in mind that with all of our cover, there are limits, terms and exclusions.
Optional and additional cover
Optional contents cover
If you choose our contents insurance, but want a little bit more, you can add extra cover.
- High risk items - for high risk items, like televisions, laptops and mobile phones, worth £1,500 or less each at home. Cover up to a total of £5,000 is included as standard. But you can select more cover if you need it.
- Personal belongings away from the home cover - for items worth up to £1,500 each when away from your home.
- Specified items cover - for personal belongings that you take away from the home and high risk items in the home that are worth more than £1,500 each.
- Students' contents away from home cover - for items they take away from home to the place they're living while studying.
- Pedal cycle cover - for all your bikes and accessories, at home and away.
For extra peace of mind you may want to consider:
- Home Emergency cover for £52.08 per year or £4.34 per month. We'll pay towards emergency repairs to make your home safe. This includes call out charges, labour and parts. For full details of what is and isn't covered, read our Home Emergency cover policy booklet (PDF, 1.9MB).
- Legal Expenses cover for £1.50 per month or £18.05 per year. This helps pay for legal bills if you or your family are involved in a legal claim. Take a look at the Legal Expenses section of our policy booklet (PDF 1.5MB) to find out more.