Reset your login details
Guide to resetting your login
- We’ll need some details to find your account. If you don’t know your username, select the link under the box, and we’ll ask about your account instead.
- We’ll ask if you want to change your password. You can choose ‘No’ if you don’t need to reset it.
- If you chose ‘Yes’, you’ll enter your new password now. There are some tips to help you.
- Now we’ll ask if you want to change your memorable information. You can choose ‘No’ here as well if you don’t need to change it
- If you chose ‘Yes’, you’ll enter your new memorable information here. The tips will help with this.
- Now we’ll do a quick security check to make sure it’s you. Choose a number for us to call you on.
- You’ll get a 4-digit code on your screen. Then we’ll call you on the number you chose.
- When you answer the phone, we’ll ask you to read out the code or key it in using the numbers on your phone.
- That’s it, you’ve updated your details. Now you can use them to log in.
Online Services: We don’t charge you for Online Services but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Available to Online Services customers with a valid registered phone number.
Our app is available to iPhone and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Our app does not work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Device registration required.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Terms and conditions apply.