Accessibility and disability
Supporting you with help and guidance to suit your needs.
How we can support you
Support with accessing our website
We want to provide a website that is accessible to all our customers. Learn more about how you can use it in a way that suits you.
Requesting communications in accessible formats
We can provide accessible formats – including large print, Braille, audio CD, or on coloured paper to make things easier to read. Contact us on 03456 062 062 and someone will set this up for you. Lines are open 8am – 8pm, seven days a week.
Not all Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Where possible, we’ll make sure we reformat the correspondence we send you.
Help with managing your account online or via our Card Services app
- Card freeze - freeze and unfreeze transactions on your credit card(s).
- Change your contactless payment limit - change your limit to one that works for you.
- Replacement cards – replace a card that’s not working or is damaged.
- View your PIN – quick pin reminders.
- Log in with your fingerprint or Face ID – log in securely without needing your password.
- Check your balances and transactions - keep track of your balance and spending.
- Pay your bills using a debit card – make safe and quick payments.
- Get notifications – get alerts to keep track of your account(s).
Supporting your mental health
At some time in our lives many of us experience mental ill health. Sometimes this can make it hard to deal with money, or your finances could be affecting your mental health. If you do have worries, find out here how we can support you.
Helping our customers stay digitally connected
We’ve teamed up with We Are Digital to help people learn how to access essential services using the internet.