Change how your policy renews
You can set your policy to renew automatically. Or, if you prefer, you can do this yourself each year at Renew your home insurance.
In order to amend your settings, we need to know when your policy is due to renew.
Choose the option that's right for you.
When is your policy due to renew?
My policy renews in the next 33 days
My policy renews more than 33 days from today
Here's how it works:
- We'll let you know when it's time to renew and what your new price will be.
- If you're happy to keep your policy, we'll renew it for you. You can still cancel or make changes to your policy at any time.
- We’ll set your policy to renew each year unless you tell us otherwise.
- You can turn automatic renewal off at any time.
To turn on automatic renewal, just contact us.
Here's what it will mean:
- When it's time to renew your policy, we'll send you a renewal pack with your new price.
- If you'd like to make any changes, just get in touch.
- Once you're happy to renew your policy, let us know, and we'll take care of the rest.
- If we don't hear from you, then your policy will end and you won't be covered.
You can turn automatic renewal back on at anytime.
Turn off automatic renewal
Why renew automatically?
If you set your policy to renew automatically, we’ll still send you details of your cover and price in good time before your policy is up. When your policy renews, you won’t pay more than if you were a new customer.
- Take some of the effort out of renewing your policy. If we don’t hear from you, we’ll set your policy to renew each year. You won’t need to give us a call unless you want to make any changes.
- Get peace of mind, knowing you won't have gaps in your insurance cover.
You can find your renewal date on the documents we sent when you started your policy or the last time you renewed it.
Your renewal letter will tell you what you need to do to renew your policy.
Yes. You can cancel or change your policy at any time.