Chelsea Credit Card
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 29 months from account opening (2.95% handling fee). Offer applies to transfers made in the first 60 days.
When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 60 days, a standard rate of 20.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
- 0% on money transfers for up to 29 months from account opening (4% handling fee). Offer applies to transfers made in the first 60 days.
When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 60 days, a standard rate of 22.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
- 0% on card purchases for up to 29 months from the date your account is opened.
When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 18.9% p.a. applies.
- Check your eligibility before you apply Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of the eligibility check. The APR, credit limit and terms of the offer you get may differ from the example.
All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
Product details may differ subject to eligibility check.
Contactless and mobile payments
Make fast and secure payments using a card, or a range of mobile devices, usually without entering your PIN.
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Banking on the go
Manage your account using our range of online and mobile services.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
We’ll let you know by email when there’s a new statement to view online.
Add up to 3 additional cardholders − they’ll each receive a card and PIN.1
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit.
No annual fee
We don’t charge an annual fee for having this credit card.
- You’re a UK resident.
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more.
- You have a good credit rating/history.
- You’re not unemployed or a student.
You’ll need to provide
- Your address history for at least 3 years.
- Contact details, including an email address.
- Employment and salary information.
- UK bank account details.