Our most popular services in your pocket - now that’s handy.
Why use the app?
Get all your credit card stuff sorted in just a few taps or swipes
- Log in with your fingerprint or Face ID on compatible phones.
- Check your balances and transactions.
- Pay your bill using a debit card.
- Freeze and unfreeze your cardCard freeze on the go.
- Order a replacement card or PIN.
- Get notifications about your account and transactions (read more below).
- Quickly and securely verify it’s you when shopping online and logging into Online Card services.
Technical stuff you’ll need
- A device running iOS or Android. Some older versions aren’t supported - check the Apple App Store™ or Google Play™ for information.
- A cellular connection (3G/4G) or secure Wi-Fi.
- An Apple App Store or Google Play account.
- An MBNA Online Card Services username and password - register now if you haven’t already.
- An up to date phone number that you’ve registered with us, so we can reach you while you register your device.
Please note: for security reasons, you won’t be able to use jailbroken or rooted devices.
Registering your device
You’ll need to do this the first time you use the app, creating a secure link between your mobile device and your account profile. It takes just a few minutes and you’ll only need to do it once.
To help you get the most out of the app, we may ask you to share your location.
For security, you’ll also be asked to set a period of inactivity, after which you’ll be automatically logged out.
If you need a little more guidance on how to register your device, we’ve made a handy step by step guide walking you through how to register for our MBNA Card Services app.
Speedy ways to log in
Instead of entering your username, password and memorable information each time you log in, you can set up:
Helping you to access your accounts more easily, but no less securely. For added protection, we recommend using the
auto-lock feature on your device, keeping your information (including anything we’ve sent to you by text message) secure.
Prefer to use your browser?
The app gives you quick access, but you can also log into your account using your preferred internet browser. Our website adapts to make it easy to use on a range of popular devices.
As well as sending letters and emails, to help you keep up-to-date, we might let you know by text message:
- If you’re nearing or have reached your credit limit, and if it’s changed.
- A payment has been received, is late or was unsuccessful.
- When a new statement is available to view online (if you’re paperless).
- When a Direct Debit has been set up, changed or cancelled.
- When a balance or money transfer has been successful/unsuccessful.
- When an existing promotional offer is due to expire.
- If a letter has been returned undelivered.
We might also send you important updates by text message, but those instances aren’t particularly regular. We’ll still send alerts if you’re overseas, so check with your mobile service provider if you’re concerned about any charges which might apply.
To do all of this, we’ll need your current mobile number. You can update this in Online Card Services, along with your communication preferences. Alternatively call us on 03456 062 062 (or +44 1244 659005 from outside the UK). If you’d prefer not to receive these alerts, you can also text STOP to 65558.
Important legal information. We don't charge you to use our mobile services but your mobile operator may charge you for certain services (such as downloading or using the app), so please check with them. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC. Mobile alerts are sent throughout the day, 7 days a week including bank holidays. This is a free service for all eligible MBNA customers.