View your credit card details
You can do this in our app:
- Quickly use our app to view your card details.
- Buy things online or over the phone even if you don't have your card to hand.
- It's safe and secure. You can only view your card when you've securely logged in.
If you have just opened an account with us, you’ll be able to view your credit card details once the application process is complete.
Note: you must be named as the main cardholder to view your card details.
When you can view your credit card details in the app depends on when you reported your card as lost or stolen:
- Reported before 5pm Monday to Friday – your card details will be available the next day
- Reported after 5pm Monday to Thursday - your card details will be available within two days
- Reported after 5pm on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday - your card details will be available the following Tuesday.
If you have ordered a replacement credit card, you can continue to use your existing card details in the app.
If your credit card is due for renewal, your new card details will be available in the app up to 60 days before the expiry date.
Online Services: We don’t charge you for Online Services but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Available to Online Services customers with a valid registered phone number.
Our app is available to iPhone and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Our app does not work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Device registration required.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Terms and conditions apply.