Making home improvements to increase your homes energy efficiency but don't know where to start? Find out more about what type of energy saving improvements you can make to your home.
What home improvements can make your home more energy-efficient?
You can apply for a home improvement loan if:
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’re a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- You’re not in full-time education.
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income.
- You’ve not been declined for credit in the last month.
- You don’t have a history of bad credit.
- You are not applying for any of these reasonsLoans will not be provided for speculative purchases (gambling, investments and share purchases), any illegal purposes, business related purposes, purchase/lease of land or property, either full or part purchase (including deposit), timeshares/holiday clubs..