Use our handy loan repayment calculator to get an idea of what your monthly payments and APR might be. Apply online to get a personalised rate tailored to you.
Total amount repayable
The rate you are offered may be different to the rate shown in the calculator.
That is because it is based on your personal circumstances, how much you want to borrow and how long you want to pay it back.
You could borrow £10,000 over 48 months with 48 monthly repayments of £220.30. Total amount repayable will be £10,574.40. Representative 2.8% APR, annual interest rate (fixed) 2.76%.
The representative APR applies to loans of £7,500 to £25,000 over 1 to 5 years. Other terms and loan amounts are available at different rates. The maximum APR you could be offered is 29.9% APR.
The representative APR is the rate that at least 51% of people are expected to receive when taking out a loan within the stated amount and term range.
Our rates at a glance
*For loans over 1 to 5 years.
MBNA personal loans are provided exclusively by Lloyds Bank plc. MBNA Limited act as a credit broker and not the lender.
What happens when you apply
Why choose an MBNA loan?
- A low rate of 2.8% APR representative for loans between £7,500 and £25,000, over 1 to 5 years.
- Applying online is quick, easy and secure - only taking 10 minutes.
- You'll get an instant decision online.
- If you’re approved, you should have the money in your account within 24 hours. In some cases it may take a bit longer to have the money in your account - but no more than 5 working days.
- Choose to borrow between £1,000 and £25,000 and repay over 1 to 7 years.
- Fixed monthly repayments to suit your budget.
- Take up to two repayment holidays a year, subject to approval.
- You can make extra payments with no extra charge.
- You can pay off your loan early. If you do, you will be charged up to 58 days' interest.
You can apply for a loan if:
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’re a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- You’re not in full-time education.
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income.
- You’ve not been declined for credit in the last month.
- You don’t have a history of bad credit.
- You are not applying for any of these reasonsLoans will not be provided for speculative purchases (gambling, investments and share purchases), any illegal purposes, business related purposes, purchase/lease of land or property, either full or part purchase (including deposit), timeshares/holiday clubs..
Our loan calculator helps you work out how much you could afford to borrow and what your monthly repayments could be.
Enter in how much you would like to borrow and over how long you’d like to repay it. You will then be shown an example of how much your monthly repayments could be and the total repayable amount based on an illustrative APR.
Changing the amount you want to borrow and the term of the loan will automatically change the example repayments and illustrative APR shown by the calculator.
Please note: when you apply you may be offered a different APR based on your personal circumstances.
When you apply, there are several factors we take into account when we calculate your personalised loan rate (APR). These include:
- your credit repayment history
- your past account history
- how much you want to borrow
- how long you want to repay the loan over
- other personal details held on our records.