From 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation provides you with certain rights regarding your personal information, including individual rights where you can;
- access your personal information that we hold
- rectify any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold about you
- request erasure of your personal information
- restrict our use of your personal information
- object to our use of your personal information
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format
- object to an automated decision and ask that a person reviews it
Further details on how you can exercise these rights will be available here from 25 May 2018.
For information around your existing rights under the current Data Protection Act please click here to find out how to contact us.