Managing your loan
With a loan from MBNA, you can do it your way
You can call to:
- Get details of your loan transactions.
- Get an early settlement quote.
- Apply for a repayment holiday. Keep in mind that this would extend the term of your loan which means you’d pay more interest overall.
- Get details of your annual statement.
You can also make the following changes to your loan account over the phone:
- Make extra payments*
- Pay off your loan early*
- Change your loan direct debit account
- Move your payment date
- Update your address.
*You can make additional payments from a current account, in the same way you pay a bill or a person. Use these payment details:
- Account number: 90000468
- Sort code: 77-77-90
- Reference: Your 12 digit loan account number. You can find this on any letters about your loan you've received from us.
You can get in touch on 0330 678 1430. Lines are open 8am-6pm Monday to Friday and 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday. Standard network charges may apply.
You can also find all the contact details you’ll need at our dedicated page.