Before you start
There’s a few things you need before you get started with your money transfers.
- Money transfers are subject to eligibility and security checks. These won’t leave a footprint on your credit file.
- You might be charged a fee for any money transfers you make. This is normally a percentage of the amount you’re transferring. For example, a transfer of £1,000 with a 3% fee would result in a £30 transfer fee.
- Only paying back the minimum payment every month could take you longer to clear your balance and cost you more.
- Once the transfer’s been processed, it can’t be cancelled. Neither can any fees.
- If you’ve not paid all your money transfer amount off before your promotional period ends, interest will be payable on the remaining amount at your account’s standard interest rate.
- Anything bought using funds from a money transfer isn’t covered by Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.