View your credit card details
You can view your credit card details in our Card Services app. This lets you make purchases online or over the phone when you don't have your credit card to hand.
What you need to know
- This service is for active credit card users.
- You’ll need to be registered for Online Card Services and our app.
- If you have just opened an account with us, you’ll be able to view your credit card details once the application process is complete.
Make sure nobody else can see your screen and credit card details.
How to view your credit card details
When you can view your credit card details in the app depends on when you reported your card as lost or stolen:
- Reported before 5pm Monday to Friday – your card details will be available the next day
- Reported after 5pm Monday to Thursday - your card details will be available within two days
- Reported after 5pm on Friday, or on Saturday or Sunday - your card details will be available the following Tuesday.
If you have ordered a replacement credit card, you can continue to use your existing card details in the app.
If your credit card is due for renewal, your new card details will be available in the app up to 60 days before the expiry date.
Online Card Services: We don’t charge you for Online Card Services but your mobile operator may charge for some services, please check with them. Available to Online Card Services customers with a valid registered phone number.
Our app is available to iPhone and Android users only and minimum operating systems apply, so check the App Store or Google Play for details. Services may be affected by phone signal and functionality. Our app does not work on jailbroken or rooted devices. Device registration required.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Terms and conditions apply.