Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) Complaints
MBNA’s goal is to do things right for our customers ‘first time, every time’. We are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers and to treat them fairly. For this reason, we have set out some guidance on how to make a PPI complaint following the recent Judicial Review on this subject.
If you have a query or concern about how PPI was sold to you, we are committed to making the complaints process easy to understand, fair and transparent. MBNA does not charge for this service, so you don’t need to use a Claims Management Company (CMC) that may charge you an up-front fee and take a share of any potential compensation you may receive.
How to contact us
By post: Please download the PPI questionnaire
Please complete the questionnaire in as much detail as possible and send it to us at the following address:
The Customer Advocate Office - PPI
PO BOX 1004
Chester Business Park
We ask that you complete the questionnaire, however, should you decide to simply write to us, be advised that we may need to contact you for additional information.
If you have already made a complaint and are waiting for a decision, we will be contacting you by post shortly. We are committed to dealing with your complaint as quickly as possible.
Frequently asked questions
- What is PPI?
- How can I make a PPI complaint?
- How long will my PPI complaint take to resolve?
- What information do I need to make a PPI complaint?
- Am I eligible to make a PPI complaint?
- What is the impact of the Judicial Review on PPI complaints?
Existing customers with PPI complaints
- If I already have an existing PPI complaint, what do I do?
- If my circumstances have changed since I took out the PPI policy, am I able to make a claim?
- Do I need to use a Claims Management Company (CMC) to progress with my PPI complaint?
- Where can I find out more about Plevin V Paragon?
Some sources of help and advice
Here are sites from which you may wish to get additional information about making a PPI complaint.