Use our eligibility checker to get your personalised rate before you apply. 8.7% APR representative for loans that are between £7,500 to £25,000 over 1 to 5 years.
Why choose an MBNA loan?
See how much it will cost before you apply
Checking your eligibility will give you your rate upfront and tell you how likely we are to approve you.
It doesn't affect your credit score.
What could your loan look like?
How much you can borrow
Choose to borrow between £1,000 to £25,000. Repay over 1 to 7 years.
You can apply to borrow more money at any time.
What it could cost
To find out how much your loan would cost, check your eligibility.
- Get your personalised rate.
- See much you'd repay each month.
- Know what the loan would cost in total.
Representative and illustrative interest rates
These are not interest rates we are offering you. We show these rates to help you compare borrowing products. To see your personal rates, check your eligibility.
The decision to lend and the rate we offer will depend on your personal situation.
Our representative APR is 8.7% for loans between £7,500 to £25,000 over 1 to 5 years. This is the rate that we expect at least 51% of people to receive who take out a loan within that amount and term range.
The maximum APR you could get is 29.9% APR.
You could borrow £10,000 over 48 months with 48 monthly repayments of £245.88. Total amount repayable will be £11,802.24.
Representative 8.7% APR, annual interest rate (fixed) 8.37%.
You can apply for a loan if:
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’re a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- You’re not in full-time education.
- You’re in paid employment or have a regular income.
- You’ve not been declined for credit in the last month.
- You don’t have a history of bad credit.
- You are not applying for any of these reasons.Loans will not be provided for speculative purchases (gambling, investments and share purchases), any illegal purposes, business related purposes, purchase/lease of land or property, either full or part purchase (including deposit), timeshares/holiday clubs
Making sure you get a fair deal
We want you to find a product that's right for your circumstances. This is why MBNA adhere to the Standards of Lending Practice, which are monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board.
To find out more you can read the statement of responsibilities (PDF), which details what's expected of MBNA (part of Lloyds Banking Group) and you the borrower.