Monarch Airlines have gone in to administration on 2nd October 2017. All future flights/ services have been cancelled with immediate effect.
The Monarch Group includes:
- Monarch Airlines Ltd
- Monarch Holidays Ltd (ATOL Number 2275)
- First Aviation Ltd (ATOL Number 4888) previously trading as Monarch Airlines
- Avro Ltd (ATOL Number 1939)
- Somewhere2stay Ltd
We hope you haven’t been impacted. If you have, please see details of how we can help below.
Flights / Holidays booked through another travel company / tour operator
Please contact the company you booked through directly in the first instance. They should be responsible for arranging a refund or a new flight / holiday.
If the company you booked with cannot help you, please follow the instructions below.
Flights booked directly with Monarch/ Package holidays booked directly with Monarch
Claim direct with us. If your flight/ package holiday hasn’t taken place and we can make an immediate claim for a refund.
Please click the link here to raise a claim and select “Enquiry” in the “Nature of your comment” section then “Payments and Transactions” in the “Category” section. You should then provide us with the following information in the “Your comments” section.
- Card Number
- Customer Name
- Merchant Name (e.g Monarch Airlines)
- Transaction Date
- Posting Date
- Where travelling to / from
- Date of Flights Outward and Return
- Customer Daytime contact number
- Information of any additional losses you may have incurred as a result of this failure.
***Please also confirm whether the booking was flight only or a package holiday (including details of what was included e.g. flights, accommodation and car hire)***
Please Note: If you paid with your American Express card you will need to send us copies of your invoices and paperwork as well. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us the information via post addressed to the Billing Disputes Team, PO Box 1441, Chester Business Park, Chester, CH4 9ZE.
- We accept documents by email for your convenience, but we can’t respond to queries sent to this email address. If you choose to send documents to us by email, you do so at your own risk. Provide your full name and the main phone number that’s recorded on your account − this will help us locate your disputes claim.
- Only provide the last four digits of your account number.
- You’ll receive an automated reply. Check your junk mailbox if you’ve not received an email from us before.
You will hear from us within the next 30 days in relation to your claim.