You can learn about our company and career opportunities on our LinkedIn Company Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/mbna-uk/.
We encourage you to visit our company page today to see how we’re connected and follow us for career news and official information about MBNA Limited.
Our company LinkedIn page is public, which means that anyone can see your comments and they may even show up in search-engine results (like on Google or Yahoo!). While we want to foster healthy discussion, we may occasionally remove comments that don't fit our company’s community guidelines.
Because our company’s LinkedIn page is a public page and anyone can participate, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own.
We encourage everyone to:
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others.
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent.
- Do not post someone else's copyrighted work, unless you have permission.
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information.
Please note that this page is moderated by MBNA employees. We'll make every effort to respond in a timely manner; however, we can't guarantee that we'll reply to every comment.
Customer service enquiries
If you are a customer with a question about an MBNA credit card account, you can contact us as follows:
- Website: www.mbna.co.uk
- Phone: 0800 062 062 (from outside of the UK +44 1244 659 005).
- By post: MBNA Limited, P.O. Box 1004, Chester Business Park, Wrexham Road, Chester CH4 9WW.
MBNA has a presence on various social media/social networking outlets and may occasionally identify and respond to customers seeking assistance with account-related issues. In the event a customer receives such a communication from MBNA regarding a service request or other need, the customer may be offered other MBNA contact channels to help address those concerns as smoothly and effectively as possible. To aid that process MBNA may ask you to provide your name and telephone number by email or direct message. MBNA will never ask you to disclose account information and you should never post personal, identifying or confidential information.
Those are the basics. Our full policies are listed below.
Our company LinkedIn page is moderated by MBNA employees. All comments will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments that we deem abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Please note:
- Our LinkedIn page is a place for conversations between and among individuals and MBNA, and is not a substitute channel for services or general questions. Please visit www.mbna.co.uk for more information about specific products and services.
- Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Our LinkedIn page may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy. If you want to make a complaint, please see our complaints procedure here
- Our LinkedIn page is also not to be used to report phishing or criminal activity. Suspicious emails should be forwarded to email@example.com. If you would like to make a report, please call 0800 062 062 and a representative can assist you.
- MBNA reserves the right to ban any user from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any comment(s) posted which we deem to be criminal in nature, or instigates or implies violence toward oneself or another may be reported to the proper authorities.
If you are a member of the media, please contact our press team on 01244 574136 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright and intellectual property policies
Please note the following copyright and intellectual property policies:
- Infringement on any party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights, or right of publicity or privacy is strictly prohibited and is your sole responsibility.
- By submitting any comments/content to our LinkedIn page, you warrant and represent that you are the copyright owner of the content or that the copyright owner of the content has granted you permission to use such content consistent with the manner and purpose of your use.
- Using our company LinkedIn pages to distribute unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, including photos, artwork, text, recordings, designs, computer programs or derivative works of such programs is strictly prohibited and subject to removal.
- Please note that by posting comments, ideas, or any other content on our Company LinkedIn pages, you are granting MBNA non-exclusive, worldwide rights to republish, redistribute, or otherwise use this content in perpetuity in any way we see fit. This includes, but is not limited to, marketing and advertising materials.
Links to third-party sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual, website or company. MBNA is a large corporation with many advertising relationships. We will do our best to identify and disclose any relationships that MBNA may have with an individual, website or company.
Please note that any URL coming from the domain www.mbna.co.uk leads to an official MBNA website.
Paid sponsors and sponsorships
Some linked third-party sites may contain content from sponsors, or sponsorships, paid for by MBNA. These paid sponsors may disclose this relationship on their sites. Additionally, those paid sponsors' posts may contain the term "Paid Sponsor", indicating the paid nature of the relationship.
Company pages on LinkedIn
Our LinkedIn company page was created by LinkedIn.
For questions regarding LinkedIn company profiles, contact LinkedIn.
Privacy and security policies
We may wish to use comments or content you have posted in our own promotional materials or content, but would not do so without obtaining your prior permission.
© MBNA Limited.
Credit Card(s) issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.