Quarterly Prize Draw
1. Entry is restricted to eligible intu Credit Card account holders. MBNA Limited and intu Shopping Centres plc are the promoters of the Quarterly Prize Draw. Prizes are courtesy of Mastercard. Those involved in the promotion and execution of the draw, employees of MBNA Limited, Mastercard, Big Group and intu Shopping Centres plc and their families or agents, are not eligible to enter.
2. To be eligible to enter the draw and to enable the sending of draw details and rules, entrants must have a valid email address recorded against their MBNA credit card account. If the email address held against an account is invalid or results in emails being undelivered then that account will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
3. The period of the promotion will be from 1 July 2017 to the closing date on 30 September 2017 inclusive. A new promotion will then run every calendar quarter from 1 October 2017.
4. Every eligible card purchase (excluding: cash substitute transactions such as non-sterling currency, casino and gambling type transactions; balance transfers, money transfer and cash advances; finance charges; default charges; interest; payment protection insurance premiums; fees including non-sterling transaction fees and card fees; or any other account activity, unless we specifically contact you with details of a special offer) made with the intu Credit Card will equal one entry into the quarterly Prize Draw.
5. For each eligible card purchase transaction which is debited to an eligible intu Credit Card account during the period of the promotion, there will be one automatic entry into the draw. To qualify for the draw your intu Credit Card account must be in good standing when the transaction is made and not more than 59 days in arrears at the time of the draw. Eligible card purchases which have been refunded will be excluded from the draw.
6. The Prize Draw will take place within 10 business days of the close of the competition. One winner will be picked at random.
7. The winner will receive:
- Return Economy flights – UK (Manchester, Edinburgh, London Gatwick or London Heathrow) / Rome.
- Return Rome airport transfers.
- 2 nights’ 4* accommodation sharing a twin / double room, including daily breakfast.
- 10 course tasting menu at La Pergola (excluding drinks).
- £250 spending money.
- Comprehensive travel insurance (see T&Cs point X).
I. There is one (1) trip to Rome being offered for two (2) people travelling together, one member of the party must be aged 18 or over.
II. The prize includes: return Economy flights from UK airports (Manchester, Edinburgh, London Gatwick or London Heathrow) to Rome (direct services only); return airport transfers; 2 nights’ 4* hotel accommodation sharing a twin / double room including daily breakfast; a 10 course tasting menu at La Pergola (excluding drinks); £250 spending money (total) and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions).
III. The holiday is valid until 31st December 2017 excluding travel during Christmas and all UK bank holidays.
IV. All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promotional Agent (Big Group) at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
V. All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter (MBNA).
VI. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the promoter will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
VII. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
VIII. Passports and visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
IX. There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
X. Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the prize; however it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. In the event that cover is not granted, a cash allowance of £25 per person will be provided for use towards obtaining cover. This will be the prize winner’s responsibility and proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.
XI. The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
XII. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the prize winner’s home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
XIII. Full terms and conditions apply, visit www.mbna.co.uk/intu-prize-draw
8. The prize winner will be notified via email or telephone (to the account holder’s email address or telephone number) as recorded against their credit card account, by MBNA within 10 business days of the draw. Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to MBNA within 10 business days of being notified by MBNA, we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
9. The prize winner agrees to their details being passed to the service provider The Big Group Limited, 91 Princedale Road, Holland Park, London W11 4NS who organise the prizes on behalf of Mastercard. Big Group will contact the prize winner to organise/facilitate the prize.
10. Eligible account holders who wish to enter the Draw without making a card purchase can do so by applying in writing before the closing date to intu Credit Card Prize Draw, MBNA Limited, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB.
11. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the Prize Draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
12. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to intu Credit Card Prize Draw, MBNA Limited, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB. The decision of MBNA is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. No expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw will be paid other than as set out in these Prize Draw Rules.
14. MBNA reserves the right to substitute a prize or part of it with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
15. There are no cash alternatives. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
16. By participating in this promotion participants agree to be bound by these rules and any other applicable requirements, including those set out in promotional material, all of which are governed by English law.