Quarterly Prize Draw
1. Entry is restricted to eligible intu Credit Card account holders. MBNA Limited and intu Shopping Centres plc are the promoters of the Quarterly Prize Draw. Those involved in the promotion and execution of the draw, employees of MBNA Limited and intu Shopping Centres plc and their families or agents, are not eligible to enter.
2. To be eligible to enter the draw and to enable the sending of draw details and rules, entrants must have a valid email address recorded against their MBNA credit card account. If the email address held against an account is invalid or results in emails being undelivered then that account will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
3. The period of the promotion will be from 01 October 2017 to the closing date on 31 December 2017 inclusive.
4. Every eligible card purchase (excluding: cash substitute transactions such as non-sterling currency, casino and gambling type transactions; balance transfers, money transfers and cash advances; finance charges; default charges; interest; payment protection insurance premiums; fees including non-sterling transaction fees and card fees; or any other account activity, unless we specifically contact you with details of a special offer) made with the intu Credit Card will equal one entry into the Quarterly Prize Draw.
5. For each eligible card purchase transaction which is debited to an eligible intu Credit Card account during the period of the promotion, there will be one automatic entry into the draw. To qualify for the draw your intu Credit Card account must be in good standing when the transaction is made and not more than 59 days in arrears at the time of the draw. Eligible card purchases which have been refunded will be excluded from the draw.
6. The Prize Draw will take place within 10 business days of the closing date of the promotion. One winner will be picked at random.
7. The winner will receive a £500 intu Gift Card. intu Gift Cards can be used in more than 100 stores, restaurants and leisure facilities in participating shopping centres. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
8. The prize winner will be notified via email or telephone (to the account holder’s email address or telephone number) as recorded against their credit card account, by MBNA within 10 business days of the draw. Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to MBNA within 10 business days of being notified by MBNA, we reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
9. Eligible account holders who wish to enter the Prize Draw without making a card purchase can do so by applying in writing before the closing date to intu Credit Card Prize Draw, MBNA Limited, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB.
10. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the Prize Draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
11. The name and county of the winners will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to intu Credit Card Prize Draw, MBNA Limited, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB. The decision of MBNA is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. No expenses incurred in connection with the Prize Draw will be paid other than as set out in these Prize Draw Rules.
13. MBNA reserves the right to substitute a prize or part of it with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances, and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
14. There are no cash alternatives. The prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
15. By participating in this promotion participants agree to be bound by these rules and any other applicable requirements, including those set out in promotional material, all of which are governed by English law.