intu Credit Card
The credit card with rewards
- Earn up to £60 in intu Gift Cards in your first year when you make card purchases £20 when you spend £250 on card purchases1 within the first 90 days of your account opening, and further intu Gift Cards when you reach £3,000 and then again when you reach £5,000 on card purchases every year on your account.2
- Access exclusive intu Credit Card offers and discounts including 12 months Gourmet Society digital membership, giving you access to discounts at restaurants, cinemas and more.3
- 0% on card purchases for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened. When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 16.9% p.a. applies.
- 0% on balance and money transfers for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened. Balance transfers have a 2.99% handling fee. Money transfers have a 4% handling fee. Offers only apply to transfers made in the first 60 days.
When these offers come to an end and for transfers made after the 60 days, the standard rate for balance transfers is 18.9% p.a. and for money transfers is 23.9% p.a. (5% handling fee applies to both).
- Check your eligibility before you apply. Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of the eligibility check. The APR, credit limit and terms of the offer you get may differ from the example.
All standard rates and handling fees are variable so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
Product details may differ subject to eligibility check.
Not only will you get a £20 intu Gift Card when you spend £250 within the first 90 days of your account opening, card purchases you make will help you to earn intu Gift Cards to use at any intu shopping centre across the UK.
Within the first year of account opening:
Earn £20 intu Gift Card when you spend £3,000 on card purchases.
Additional £20 intu Gift Card when you then reach £5,000 on card purchases.
For every year after that:
Earn a £10 intu Gift Card when you spend £3,000 on card purchases.
Additional £10 intu Gift Card when you then reach £5,000 on card purchases.
…whether it’s shopping on the high street, inside intu shopping centres, online or even when you travel. It’s bursting with benefits.
Enjoy 12 months free digital membership and discount meals with the Gourmet Society.
Access exclusive intu offers from clothing and entertainment to leisure and dining.
Prize draw entries
Automatic entry for the intu Credit Card quarterly prize draw4 every time you make a card purchase. Prizes courtesy of Mastercard.
Monthly offers email
Receive exclusive intu Credit Card emails with the latest offers.
Here are a few of the offers you can benefit from with the intu Credit Card. They’re exclusive to you as an intu Credit Card customer when using your card.
To get this offer you must pay with your intu Credit Card. Present a valid intu Credit Card to your waiter and get 30% off main courses for you and your party. Valid all day Monday to Thursday and after 5pm on a Sunday from 01/09/16 – 31/03/17 inclusive at all PizzaExpress Intu Restaurants. Eat in and takeaway. Express Lunch Menu and Calzone pizzas excluded. Upgrades and extra toppings must be paid for in full. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or set menu including Tesco and Nectar codes. This offer has no cash value and cannot be redeemed for other products. Promoter Head Office: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1LX.
To get this offer you must pay with your intu Credit Card. The code is valid from 01/09/16 until 31/03/17. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and Forest Holidays reserve the right to withdraw the code without notice. The code must be applied at the time of booking and cannot be added retrospectively. Discount is off the cabin only. Enter code INTU10 at www.forestholidays.co.uk or call 03330 110 495 and quote the code.
15% off experiences with Red Letter Days. Simply visit www.redletterdays.co.uk, choose your experience and apply the code INTU2017 at checkout. Payment must be with your intu Credit Card. Cannot be used in conjunction with existing offers or promotions. Red Letter Days terms apply: www.redletterdays.co.uk/terms. This offer is valid until the 31st December 2017.
You must show your intu Credit Card to qualify for the free hire period. One free Fun Buggy per customer. There is a 3 hour restriction on the length of free hire. After 3 hours if the equipment has not been returned each hour (or part thereof) will be charged at the centre’s set hourly rate, payable on return of the equipment. Buggies are subject to availability. You will be required to complete the standard hire documentation. For full hire terms and conditions go to intu.co.uk
UEFA Champions League Final, Cardiff 2017
Every time you make a card purchase on your intu Credit Card between 1 January and 31 March 2017 you’ll be entered into an exclusive prize draw4 for the chance to attend the greatest football match in the football calendar, the UEFA Champions League Final, Cardiff 2017.
Contactless and mobile payments
Make fast and secure payments using a card, or a range of mobile devices, usually without entering your PIN.
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Banking on the go
Manage your intu credit card using our range of online and mobile services.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for transactions made without your knowledge or consent providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your intu credit card.
We’ll let you know by email when there’s a new statement to view online.
Add up to 3 additional cardholders − they’ll each receive a credit card and PIN.5
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit.
No annual fee
We don’t charge you an annual fee for having an intu Credit Card.
- You’re a UK resident.
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more.
- You’re not unemployed or a student.
You’ll need to provide
- Your address history for at least 3 years.
- Contact details, including an email address.
- Employment and salary information.
- UK bank account details.