Money transfer credit cards
Transfer funds to your bank or building society account with an MBNA money transfer credit card – really handy for cash only purchases.
- 0% on money transfers for up to 37 months from account opening.
- Long-term low interest rates.
- Balance transfer offers.
Long 0% money transfer credit cards
One of our most popular credit cards, featuring 0% on money transfers for up to 37 months from account opening.
Manage your MBNA money transfer credit card using our range of online and mobile services.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions as standard. Please tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or if your credit card is missing.
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit and Faster Payments.
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Want to know more about money transfers?
What exactly are they, and how can you do one? If you’re not sure a money transfer credit card would be useful for you, this little video could help you decide.
- Making a money transfer to your current account and then using a debit card is an alternative way to pay for goods and services, but you won’t have the protection provided by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 for credit card payments. However, even with a handling fee, a money transfer at a promotional rate may still be more cost effective than paying for goods and services using a credit card with a higher interest rate over the same period
- All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
- Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
- If you plan to pay your balance in full every month to avoid interest on card purchases, please consider whether making a transfer is right for you. Card purchases will only remain interest free if you pay the whole balance (including the amount of any transfer) in full every month, or if you have a 0% promotional rate on all card purchases, otherwise interest will be payable.
Our eligibility checker won’t affect your credit rating - whatever the result. Get a response in 60 seconds.
Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The credit cards are issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.