Rangers Credit Card
- 0% on card purchases for up to 3 months from the date your account is opened.
When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 16.9% p.a. applies.
- 0% on balance transfers for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened (3% handling fee). Offer only applies to transfers made within the first 90 days.
When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 18.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
- 0% on money transfers for up to 12 months from the date your account is opened (4% handling fee). Offer only applies to transfers made within the first 90 days.
When this offer comes to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, a standard rate of 20.9% p.a. (5% handling fee) applies.
All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
Enjoy all the benefits of your MBNA credit card using Apple Pay™. It’s the easy, secure and private way to pay with any compatible iPhone®, iPad® or Apple Watch™.
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Banking on the go
Manage your account using our range of online and mobile services.
Make fast, secure payments of £30 or under, without entering your PIN.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
We’ll let you know by email when there’s a new
statement to view online.
Add up to 3 additional cardholders − they’ll each receive a card and PIN.1
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit.
No annual fee
We don’t charge an annual fee for having this credit card.
- You’re a UK resident.
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more.
- You have a good credit rating/history.
You’ll need to provide
- Your address history for at least 3 years.
- Contact details, including an email address.
- Employment and salary information.
Based in the UK since 1993.
Moneyfacts Credit Card Provider of the Year for 3 years running.2
5 million+ card holders.
1 Any additional cardholder(s) must be over 18 years of age, reside at the same primary address, and have a relationship of close family member (defined as; spouse, child, parent, sibling or domestic partner).
2 MBNA has been voted Credit Card Provider of the Year at the Consumer Moneyfacts Awards 2014, 2015 and 2016.
If you make card purchases, you will pay interest on these transactions, unless you pay your statement balance in full, every month or if you have a retail promotional interest rate of 0% on your account.
* Promotional offers will no longer apply from the beginning of any statement period during which you have breached your terms and conditions, for example if you haven’t paid on time or have gone over your credit limit. You cannot transfer balances between MBNA accounts.
The Rangers Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Registered Office: Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ. Registered in England and Wales under company number 02783251. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MBNA Limited is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, Register Number: 204487 for the provision of payment services. Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
Calls and online sessions (e.g. completing an application) may be monitored and/or recorded for quality evaluation, training purposes and to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.