Manchester United Credit Card
- Exclusive club offers and discounts.1
- 0% on card purchases for up to 3 months from the date your account is opened.
- 0% on balance & money transfers for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened. Balance transfers have a 2.99% handling fee, £3 min. Money transfers have a 4% handling fee, £3 min. Offers only apply to transfers made in the first 90 days.
- Check your eligibility before you apply. Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of our eligibility check. The product, APR and promotional offer you get may differ from the example.
Product details may differ subject to eligibility check
Each month, for every £50 you spend using your Manchester United Credit Card, you’ll automatically earn one entry to the Red Rewards monthly draw for your chance to win a ‘money can’t buy experience’.1
A photo and signing session with the squad.
Access to a first team training session.
Manchester United Museum tour.
Complimentary two course lunch at the Red Café.
Private Old Trafford stadium tour.
10% discount at UK Megastore, Red Café and United Direct when you pay with your Manchester United Credit Card.1
20% discount on museum and stadium tour tickets when you pay with your Manchester United Credit Card (excluding family tickets).2
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Banking on the go
Manage your account using our range of online and mobile services.
Make fast, secure payments of £20 or under, without entering your PIN.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
We'll let you know by email when there's a new statement to view online
Add up to 3 additional cardholders − they’ll each receive a card and PIN.3
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit.
No annual fee
We don’t charge an annual fee for having this credit card.
The Manchester United Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. Manchester United Football Club Limited is a credit broker and not a lender.
- You’re a UK resident.
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more.
- You have a good credit rating/history.
You'll need to provide:
- Your address history for at least 3 years.
- Contact details, including an email address.
- Employment and salary information.