Arsenal Credit Card
- Earn Reward Points then redeem club merchandise and more.1
- 0% on card purchases for up to 3 months from the date your account is opened.
- 0% on balance & money transfers for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened. Balance transfers have a 2.99% handling fee. Money transfers have a 4% handling fee. Offers only apply to transfers made in the first 90 days.
- 2015/16 Away Shirt Offer Spend or transfer at least £200 on your card in the first 90 days of the account opening and we'll send you an Arsenal 15/16 away shirt in the adult size of your choice.5
- Check your eligibility before you apply. Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of our eligibility check. The product, APR and promotional offer you get may differ from the example.
Product details may differ subject to eligibility check
Exclusive legend experiences, like an Emirates Stadium tour or lunch at London Colney.2
Arsenal Club Membership, including access to priority Premier League home game tickets.
Other items from our rewards catalogue, including gadgets and store vouchers.
Receive 1 Reward Point for every £1 you spend on card purchases.1
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Banking on the go
Manage your account using our range of online and mobile services.
Make fast, secure payments of £30 or under, without entering your PIN.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
We’ll let you know by email when there’s a new statement to view online.
Add up to 3 additional cardholders − they’ll each receive a card and PIN.3
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit.
No annual fee
We don’t charge an annual fee for having this credit card.
The Arsenal Credit Card is issued by MBNA Limited. The Arsenal Football Club Public Limited Company is a credit broker and not a lender.
- You’re a UK resident.
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more.
- You have a good credit rating/history.
You’ll need to provide
- Your address history for at least 3 years.
- Contact details, including an email address.
- Employment and salary information.