RSPCA Credit Card
- Contributions made to RSPCA Contributions are made by MBNA at no cost to you.
- 0% on card purchases for up to 3 months from the date your account is opened.
When this offer comes to an end a standard rate of 18.9% p.a. applies.
- 0% on balance transfers & money transfers for up to 24 months from the date your account is opened. Balance transfers have a 2.99% handling fee. Money transfers have a 4% handling fee. Offers only apply to transfers made in the first 90 days.
When these offers come to an end and for transfers made after the 90 days, the standard rate for balance transfers is 20.9% p.a. and for money transfers is 22.9% p.a. (5% handling fee applies to both).
- Check your eligibility before you apply. Eligibility for this credit card depends on your circumstances and the results of the eligibility check.
All standard interest rates and handling fees are variable, so may differ from those shown after your offer ends.
Enjoy all the benefits of your MBNA credit card using Apple Pay™. It’s the easy, secure and private way to pay with any compatible iPhone®, iPad® or Apple Watch™.
£20 contribution when you use your card within 90 days of account opening.
25p contribution for every £100 you spend on card purchases.
UK call centres
Wherever you are, we’re just a phone call away.
Banking on the go
Manage your account using our range of online and mobile services.
Make fast, secure payments of £30 or under, without entering your PIN.
24 hour fraud support
You will not be liable for fraudulent transactions online or on the high street (including contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual transactions or you can’t find your card.
We’ll let you know by email when there’s a new statement to view online.
Add up to 3 additional cardholders − they’ll each receive a card and PIN.1
We offer a range of payment options, including Direct Debit.
No annual fee
We don’t charge an annual fee for having this credit card.
- You’re a UK resident.
- You’re aged 18 or over.
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more.
- You have a good credit rating/history.
You’ll need to provide
- Your address history for at least 3 years.
- Contact details, including an email address.
- Employment and salary information.