The MBNA More Rewards Credit Card Account
The benefits of two credit cards — the convenience of one account.
- Double points for the first 90 days from account opening1
- Two cards
- One PIN
- One account to manage
- One Rewards pot
• 18.9% p.a. (variable) on balance transfers
• 12.9% p.a. (variable) on purchases
Every time you use one of your MBNA More Rewards Credit Cards you'll earn Rewards Points. The points that you earn are added to your overall Rewards Points balance.
The benefits of two credit cards — the convenience of one account — earn Rewards Points1 on your everyday spending — enjoy amazing rewards. Select one of the options below to explore MBNA More Rewards:
MBNA Standard Benefits
You'll get an email or a text message reminder when a new statement is available for you to view online.
Online Card Services
Enjoy the convenience of managing your credit card account online. Redeem rewards, check your balance, view recent transactions, make payments and more.
Offers you added convenience when making purchases of £20 or less. You don't need to insert your credit card or enter your PIN, so it's quicker to pay for everyday items.
We'll protect you from fraud 24 hours a day and will contact you if we notice anything unusual to ensure you've authorised the purchase.2
Take the hassle out of making your MBNA More Rewards Credit Card Account payments each month by setting up a minimum or full balance payment by Direct Debit.
Mobile Text Services
Manage your account on the move by text message or online using your Smartphone.
Add up to three additional cardholders3 at no extra cost. Additional cardholders will receive their own credit card and PIN, giving them access to your credit limit.
- 1 Double points for the first 90 days. The Rules of the Rewards Programme will be sent with your card. Reward points are earned on card purchase transactions only. We will determine the specific points redemption level, based on the value of each Reward at the time you redeem. All points expire three years after they have been earned. Points are forfeited on account closure. The Rewards, and redemption website service, are provided by a specialist operator. Rewards can only be delivered to mainland UK and NI addresses; delivery charges may apply. Points must be redeemed through the redemption website service; if they are not, you may not be able to redeem against certain items, or at all.
- 2 You must call us as soon as the card cannot be found or if you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
- 3 Any additional cardholder(s) must reside at the same primary address, and have a relationship of close family member (defined as; spouse, child, parent, sibling or domestic partner).