Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account
Discover your world with the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account. Designed to build up your Skywards Miles faster by giving you two cards that work seamlessly together.
Two cards, One account
- Welcome bonus of 20,000 Skywards Miles1
- Two cards
- One PIN
- One account to manage
- One set of Skywards Miles
- Annual Fee £150.00
Bringing exciting destinations and rewards closer
You can earn twice as fast as the standard Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account. You can use your Miles2 to shop at the Emirates High Street or broaden your travel experience with exclusive holiday and leisure rewards offered by Emirates Skywards partners.
- Companion Reward ticket6 when you spend £15,000 on card purchases within a year.
- £150 discount7 on the price of a First/Business Class ticket.
- Business Class check-in for economy travellers.
- 25% discount on purchase of Skywards Miles8
Purchases must be made with the Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card.
- 10% discount on Emirates Holidays9
Purchases must be made with the Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card.
- 0%p.a. on balance transfers for up to 6 months from account opening (2% handling fee, min £3). This offer only applies to balance transfers made within the first 90 days.
- 0%p.a. on money transfers for up to 6 months from account opening (2% handling fee, min £3). This offer only applies to money transfers made within the first 90 days.
Earn Skywards Miles on your everyday spending
Miles earned from using both cards go into your existing Emirates Skywards account. You could book a flight, go shopping, fill up at the pump, or grab a bite to eat – all of which will earn you miles you can use to redeem against your next flight at Emirates or use to shop at the Emirates High Street.
Welcome bonus of 20,000 Skywards Miles
When you apply by 12 April 2015 and spend £2,000 on card purchases within 90 days of your account opening.1
The Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card from MBNA
2 Miles for every £1 you spend on this card
4 Miles for every £1 when you spend on this card directly with Emirates Airline5
The Emirates Skywards Elite Visa Credit Card
2 Miles for every £2 you spend on this card
4 Miles for every £2 when you spend on this card directly with Emirates Airline5
Earning Skywards Miles is easy, but spending them is even easier
There are a host of opportunities for redeeming your Skywards Miles, with the most popular reward being reward flights or upgrades on Emirates to hundreds of exciting destinations. You can also use your Miles to shop at the Emirates High Street or broaden your travel experience with exclusive holiday and leisure rewards offered by Emirates Skywards partners.2
Redemption opportunities include:
Fly with Emirates or any of the Emirates Skywards partner airlines to hundreds of destinations worldwide or opt in for reward flights within Europe starting from 7,500 Miles.
Starting from just 25,000 Skywards Miles, you can upgrade your class of travel with Emirates.
Retail and lifestyle
You can also spend your Miles with Emirates Skywards partners in hospitality, car hire, lifestyle and retail. You can also indulge in a luxury hotel suite, an adventure out with the family on a day trip, sporting fun or a theme park experience.
Immerse yourself in a cultural excursion, unwind with a relaxing cruise or make a splash at a water park.
Ready to apply?
You can apply for the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account in just a few minutes and you could get an instant decision.*
- You’re a UK resident
- You’re aged 18 or over
- You’ve had a permanent UK address for 3 years or more
- You have a good credit rating/history
What you'll need...
- Contact details including an email address
- At least 3 years address history
- Employment/income details
Why might an applicant be declined?
- A history of bankruptcy
- A history of County Court Judgments (CCJs) or Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)
* If you apply online between the hours of 6am – midnight, Monday to Friday, or 6am – 9pm, Saturday to Sunday, you could get an instant decision. Outside of these hours, or if your application is referred to a Credit Analyst for a final decision, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
MBNA Standard Benefits
This account is set up with paperless statements. To view your statements securely online, you'll need to register for Online Card Services.
Online Card Services
Enjoy the convenience of managing your credit card account online. Redeem rewards, check your balance, view recent transactions, make payments and more.
You can now pay quickly and securely for purchases up to £20 without entering your PIN. We will send you more details with your card.
You won't be liable for fraudulent transactions (including Contactless transactions), providing you tell us as soon as you notice any unusual activity, or your card is missing.3
Take the hassle out of making your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account payments each month by setting up a minimum or full balance payment by Direct Debit.
Manage your account on the move by text message with Mobile Text Services, or on your Smartphone using Mobile Card Services.
Add up to 3 additional cardholders4 at no extra cost. Additional cardholders will receive their own credit card and PIN giving them access to your credit limit.
- 1 You will earn 10,000 Skywards Miles on your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account, if you make your first card purchase within 90 days of your account opening date. You will also earn an additional 10,000 Skywards Miles on your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account if you apply before 12 April 2015 and spend £2,000 on card purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening date. If you are already an Emirates Skywards member it is your responsibility to enter your existing membership number on this application. Failure to do so will result in automatic duplicate enrolment into Emirates Skywards. This offer is only available once for every new customer applying for the Emirates Skywards Credit Card Account or Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account. Please allow six to eight weeks for bonus Miles to be added to your account. Skywards Miles are not awarded on cash advances, balance transfers or money transfers.
- 2 For full Emirates Skywards Terms and Conditions, please visit www.emirates.com/uk.
- 3 You must call us as soon as the card cannot be found or if you notice any unusual transactions on your account.
- 4 Any additional cardholder(s) must reside at the same primary address, and have a relationship of a close family member (defined as: spouse, child, parent, sibling or domestic partner).
- 5 This applies to Emirates flights and Emirates Holidays booked through www.emirates.com/uk and www.emiratesholidays.co.uk only.
- 6 Spend £15,000 on card purchases on the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account by the end of any year and you will be eligible to receive a complimentary return Emirates Skywards Companion Reward ticket. A year is defined by the 12 month period starting from the date your Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account was opened. The card member can only earn one Emirates Skywards Companion Reward in any one year. An Emirates Skywards Companion Reward is bookable and valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Card purchases exclude cash advances, money transfers and balance transfers. MBNA will notify Emirates of your eligibility within 30 days of you becoming eligible. Emirates will email you confirmation that you have earned an Emirates Skywards Companion Reward, along with the booking process. The card member must purchase an Emirates Skywards Flex Fare in Business Class or Economy Class at the same time when availing this offer. The Emirates Skywards Companion Reward must be booked on the same flight itinerary, on the same flights and cabin class. The Emirates Skywards Companion Reward will be booked as a Business Class or Economy Saver Reward, Reward upgrades are not permitted. Once a ticket has been issued, it is non refundable and no changes other than date change is permitted, for a fee. Emirates Skywards Saver reward Terms & Conditions apply. Please visit www.emirates.com/english/Skywards/about/skywards-programme-rules.aspx Maximum stay of 3 months is permissible and a date change fee of US$25 is applicable on the Emirates Skywards Companion Reward. Card members must pay taxes, fees and charges relating to the Emirates Skywards Companion Reward. Emirates Skywards Companion Rewards are not valid for flights purchased through Emirates Holidays Other exemptions include flights purchased at promotional rates, group fares or other selected discount levels.
All Emirates Skywards Companion Reward travel is strictly subject to availability. The number of reward seats available on each flight is restricted and it is possible that the seats allocated on a particular flight may be fully booked, even though seats are still available for sale. Some flights may have no availability on certain routes, and popular dates will fill quickly (i.e. weekends, school holidays and public holidays) and Emirates cannot guarantee availability. Information online regarding Emirates latest reward seat availability is a guide only and is correct at time of publication. This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Emirates Skywards Terms & Conditions apply, please visit www.emirates.com/english/Skywards/about/partners/our-partners.aspx. You will not earn this incentive if you have not provided MBNA with a valid Emirates Skywards membership number. To book your Emirates Skywards Companion Reward, ring +44 844 800 2777 and identify yourself with your Emirates Skywards membership number to the answering agent.
- 7 Make a card purchase on the Emirates Skywards Elite Credit Card Account within 90 days of your account opening and you will be eligible to receive a £150 discount (equivalent to your annual fee) on Emirates flights. MBNA will notify Emirates of your eligibility within 30 days of you becoming eligible. Emirates will email you confirmation that you have earned the £150 discount, along with your promotion code and booking process. Please allow 6-8 weeks for Emirates to contact you. The £150 discount can be applied to a Business Class or First Class booking only and will be discounted from the quoted price, when booked via www.Emirates.com/uk . The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including the companion reward offer. The discount only applies to tickets booked and paid for by the card member. The promotional code can only be used against one booking. It is unique to you and is non-transferable.
- 8 Receive a 25% discount when you purchase up to a maximum of 25,000 Skywards Miles in a calender year. Miles rules apply: Tier Miles cannot be purchased. Skywards Miles can only be purchased in blocks of 1,000. Purchased Skywards Miles are non-refundable. You must have at least one earning activity in your Account (earned by flying on Emirates or through a Partner transaction) to be eligible to purchase or receive Miles. Miles must be purchased at least 48 hours before booking. Skywards Miles can be purchased online by visiting www.emirates.com/uk Log in to your Emirates Skywards account and follow the purchase Miles process. The 25% discount will automatically be added when you check out to pay for the Miles providing you use your Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card.
- 9 This offer allows you a discount of 10% when you make a booking with Emirates Holidays. Quote ‘MBNA 10%’ at time of enquiry in order to qualify for the discount. To view Emirates Holidays deals visit www.emiratesholidays.co.uk and to book call our dedicated travel consultants on 020 7590 1481. Purchases must be made with your Emirates Skywards American Express® Credit Card or Emirates Skywards Elite American Express® Credit Card for discounts to apply. The 10% discount is not combinable with any other offer. The discount is not valid for bookings made via travel agents, online or for flight only bookings. Valid for new bookings only.