When you’re going abroad
As your account is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for unusual activity, please tell us when you're travelling abroad so we know to expect international card use - otherwise your credit card could be blocked for fraud prevention purposes.
Before you travel
- Check your credit card to make sure it doesn't expire while you're abroad.
- Consider setting up a Direct Debit or standing order to cover any payments due while you're away.
Using your card abroad
- Remember that fees apply when using your credit card overseas - learn more.
- Transactions made in some countries will not be accepted - read our FAQs for more information on restricted countries.
Did you know?
You can access information and manage your credit card account wherever you are - all by text message. Learn about Mobile Text Services.
Please note: we only accept travel details up to 12 months in advance. If you're travelling overseas for an extended period, please contact us.
* To use this service you must have provided us with your mobile number. Standard network charges may apply.